Welcome to My Personal Page
Hi my name is Anthony. This is my second year rowing and fundraising with Row for Kids.
75% of the funds from this event go to support all of the great research and development happening at the Stollery Children's Hospital, while the remaining 25% support the Edmonton Rowing Club's youth and amateur sports program.
Thank you for donating.
Remember to mark Saturday September 7th on your calendar so you can come enjoy regatta day and cheer us on!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.