Welcome to My Personal Page
My name is Janelle, I am a member of the Iron Oars team and will be representing Alberta Blue Cross in the Row for Kids Reggatta held on September 7, 2019 at Telford Lake.
It's my personal goal to try and raise $500 in donations for this amazing fundraiser this year. This is my first year rowing and I am very happy for the opportunity to join the Iron Oars team.
Please help this cause by donating any amount that you feel comfortable with. In order to help support our local Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation of which 75% of the proceeds will go directly. The other 25% will help support the Edmonton Rowing Club's youth and amateur sport programs.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.