Welcome to My Personal Page
Hi! My name is Connor Boggs, and I am a member of the Iron Oars!
This is my second year rowing for Alberta Blue Cross in the Row For Kids Regatta. I had such a fun time last year (and coming in second overall last year), that I had to join again this year.
My personal goal this year is to raise $1,000 in donations for the Stollery Chidren's Hospital and the Edmonton Rowing Club. Donations of any size are more than welcome. Help support our local Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation, of which 75% of the proceeds will go to directly. The other 25% will help support the Edmonton Rowing Club's youth and amateur sport programs.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.