The Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation is dedicated to raising money for specialized programs, training, research and funds. Your support for the Stollery will fund the Hospital’s most urgent needs such as: home transition support for neonatal intensive care patients to allow families and their babies to go home sooner; portable cardiology respiratory monitors to help their littlest heart patients; and fellowships and educational support for pediatric and surgical specialists-in-training.
Did you know?
- With the largest catchment area of any children's hospital in Canada, there are more than 293,000 patient visits at the Stollery Children's Hospital each year.
- Children in need of the specialized care at the Stollery come from all over central and northern Alberta, northern Saskatchewan, Manitoba, BC, throughout Nunavut, the Yukon and the Northwest Territories.
- We often hear from families how fortunate they feel to have the Stollery in their backyard. About one-third of children and families travel to Edmonton to receive family-centred care that is among the best in Canada and unsurpassed in Western Canada.
- The Stollery is home to the only specialized pediatric emergency in northern Alberta.
- The Stollery is the referral centre for all complex pediatric heart surgeries and transplants, a major organ transplantation centre, and offers some of the most advanced treatments for child health issues in the country.
- The equipment purchased by donors ensures we have equipment that is sized and calibrated for children from the tiniest and most fragile infants to teens. The Stollery cares for children from birth to 17 years.
- Donor support helps to give the sickest kids the right care at the right time, as close to home as possible.
For more information about the Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation, visit www.stollerykids.com.