The Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation is dedicated to raising money for specialized programs, training, research and funds. Your support for the Stollery will fund the Hospital’s most urgent needs such as: home transition support for neonatal intensive care patients to allow families and their babies to go home sooner; portable cardiology respiratory monitors to help their littlest heart patients; and fellowships and educational support for pediatric and surgical specialists-in-training.
Did you know?
- The Stollery has the largest catchment area of any children's hospital in Canada.
- The Stollery is home to the only specialized pediatric emergency in northern Alberta.
- The Stollery is the referral centre for all complex pediatric heart surgeries and transplants.
- The equipment purchased by donors is sized and calibrated for children from the tiniest and most fragile infants to teens.
- Donor support helps to give the sickest kids the right care at the right time, as close to home as possible.
For more information about the Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation, visit www.stollerykids.com.